06 Sep Are you now suffering from foot pain or heel pain?
The summer is coming to an end, and we hope you enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend! Have you been wearing flip-flops this entire summer? Are you now suffering from foot pain or heel pain? You might have Plantar Fasciitis. Soon, it’s going to be time to transition into comfortable fall and winter shoes. Come see us to figure out what your foot ailment is and the many approaches and recommendations we have to help you feel better!
How can we help you?
- Stretching and Icing
- Supportive and Stylish Shoe Gear
- Topical Pain Medications/Oral Anti-inflammatories
- Night Splints
- Custom Made Orthotics/Inserts *
- Chiropractic/Soft Tissue Treatment
- Radiofrequency Therapy
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Wave Technology (EPAT)
- Surgical Interventions
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our podiatrists can help you feel better. They are available all week and Dr. Vrunda Dalal has Saturday appointments from 8:00 – 1:00 PM!